First time ever, Oakley Biddy Tball is full before the published registration deadline. There will be a wait list if players drop but I am sorry if you missed out. For those of you who got in, watch for a welcome email and check spam too. If you are enrolled and not sure if I have your email, please send it to me. email@example.com.
- The league is completely non- competitive with no score; the goal is kids having fun during an introduction to sports. So bring a smile too.
- Parent/s need to be present the whole time; this is not a drop off program.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your start time. We start and end on time.
- Bring water for your child to drink. NO CLEATS. Do not bring balls. We supply the equipment.
- Once the warm up is done we introduce coaches by team number so that is how you find your team.
- You will be asked to help out during practice and keep the ball in bounds during games. Parents’ role is to be your child’s best fan, supportive and helpful.
- All activities happen on Saturday mornings, there is no other practice.
- We play rain or shine.
- All teams play at 9:30 or 10:30am starting Saturday April 14th at the fields behind Bristow Middle School on Minnesota.
- If you have not gotten a call from your coach by Friday April 13, please email for your team number. firstname.lastname@example.org
Four seasons in Brentwood and two in Oakley are listed. Brentwood Soccer and Oakley T-Ball are taking registrations now. All the 2018 season dates and info are on the Program Dates tab. be sure to sign up early! See sport locations and timing, some dates and fees are not yet confirmed but this is the plan.
Lots of pictures of recent seasons are on the FB page. And email or call me if you have any questions or feedback: email@example.com or 925-522-9284.
Biddy Sports is a non–competitive preschool youth sports program that began in 1993 serving East Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area. In the last decade over 7,500 boys and girls have enjoyed this great introduction to sports.The goal of the program is to provide preschoolers and their families a positive, non-competitive introduction to healthy sport activities.
Find out about upcoming programs, how to register, sign up to coach/volunteer, FAQ, send us alumni info, and more about volunteer opportunities. You can also contact us! Please visit us often. You can call 925-522-9284 if you have other questions.