A bunch of folks stepped up and we have a full league of 8 teams. THANKS!
Scott Davis is the Brentwoood Biddy Sports staff; be sure to say hello and he is the one to go to with any questions on Saturdays.
- All teams play at 9 – 10am starting this Saturday September 24 at Summerwood Park, Bristow Middle School on Minnesota in Brentwood.
- Please arrive about 5 minutes before your start time and allow extra time to park.
- Bring water for your child to drink, no cleats, no other equipment or balls.
- Once the warm up is done we call up teams by the number so that is how you find your team.
- The league is completely non- competitive with no score and the point being kids having fun during an introduction to sports.
- Although we use footballs, there is no contact or blocking at all in our league. So please let your child know not to tackle or be aggressive.
- Picture Day is Oct 8, teams will have their pictures taken in number order after the hour of play.
Parents need to be present the whole time; this is not a drop off program. You will be asked to help out and parents’ role is to be your child’s best fan, supportive and helpful. All activities happen on Saturday mornings, there is no other practice. We play rain or shine. Schedules will be given out the first class, and there is a link to the schedule on the website homepage
Here is the link to the info and schedule.
Biddy Soccer starts in Discovery Bay Saturday the 17th, Cornell Park 10-11 am
Our first season there- thanks to our coaches and 40 players and their families!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Looking forward to a great season!
Dates for 2017 are now posted. Still working on Discovery Bay, and things may change; but four seasons in Brentwood and two in Oakley are listed. See sport locations and timing, sure to sign up early! Plus there is now a link to the flyer so you can print it out and share with friends or your preschool. If you have questions email email@example.com
Biddy Sports is a non–competitive preschool youth sports program that began in 1993 serving East Contra Costa County in the San Francisco Bay Area. In the last decade over 7,500 boys and girls have enjoyed this great introduction to sports.The goal of the program is to provide preschoolers and their families a positive, non-competitive introduction to healthy sport activities.
Find out about upcoming programs, how to register, sign up to coach/volunteer, FAQ, send us alumni info, and more about volunteer opportunities. You can also contact us! Please visit us often.